The Milford Youth Center is reaching out to YOU to help raise funds to build a music and multimedia music room! For this reason, we are requesting for your support to help the Center reach our goal of raising $10,000! At our Telethon on August 19, 2017 from 4-10 PM we raised over $7,000! In an effort to help the Center, after State funding was cut, Milford TV offered to join forces and put on a telethon to draw attention to the Youth Center’s endeavors to finish our multimedia and music rooms, areas that were not a part of the scope of the recent renovation. The Telethon was such a fun and successful event! We are so grateful for all the volunteers, acts and performers who came out on a Saturday to support our cause! A huge thank you to Milford TV and Ray Auger for hosting the event for us! Finally, thank you to all the individuals and companies who have donated so far!!
- TEXT TO DONATE NOW: Click here for instructions!
- VISIT NOW: bit.ly/donateMYC
- CALL: You can call the Youth Center to make a pledge! Youth Center staff is available from 9am-5 pm (508-473-1756).
- MAIL: You can mail us a donation to 24 Pearl St! Please make your check out to “Town of Milford- MYC”
- E-MAIL: We understand that it is the summer and people are busy! If you are unable to make a donation now, email us here and we will connect with you when there is a more convenient time!
Check out our Facebook page for videos from the event! The event was also aired on MilfordTV.net and will be available soon!