MYC Summer Camp is filling up fast for the summer of 2017! We have a lot of fun field trips (Canobie Lake Park, Water Wizz, Paw Sox, SkyZone, etc.) and exciting activities planned! We will also have a special guest appearance from the Red Sox’s Green Monster!
Make sure to sign up in advance (limited space available). A free lunch is also available to all our campers, thanks to the Milford Summer Food Service Program! Camp will be $140/week for Milford Residents, $150/week for non-Milford Residents, or $50 per day to attend.
Join the Milford Area Humanitarian Coalition and the Hockomock Area YMCA as they help provide summer lunches to youth and families in Milford through an eleven week summer lunch program, running from late June through the end of August. For flier, click here.
Come join us for lunch between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. at three Milford locations:
- Memorial Elementary School, 12 Walnut St.
- The Milford Youth Center, 24 Pearl St.
- The Forum at BCC Downtown, 202 Main St.
|We are accepting registrations for Teacher’s Driving Academy for the 2017 school year! The Milford Youth Center is pleased to partner with Teachers Driving Academy to offer students a great program, at a reasonable price, with added convenience of taking classes right at school! For more information, click here. Every registration fee is made out to “The Town of Milford- Milford Youth Center” as a donation from the TDA. Please mail form to the Youth Center address at 24 Pearl St. We are very grateful for this collaboration and support!|
- Nick Kidman and his family and friends for refinishing an old fireplace mantel for his Eagle Scout Project! The mantel is now in our upstairs HW and reading area! In addition, Nick also put shelves to make it into a book shelf!
- Batista Family for donating a Piano for our future music & studio room! Thank you to the Milford Highway Department for delivering it today to the Center!
- Ron Auger for conducting CPR lesson for our summer camp staff
- Mara Mitchell for donating 7 sets of professional drum sticks for our bucket drumming class
- Myfm 101.3 for having us on the show to promote all of our upcoming events and for donating PawSox tickets for the kids!
- Kevin Rudden & Al Holman for having us on 30 Minutes with the Town Crier to help update the community on our programs. Click here for video.
- United Way of Tri-County for inviting MYC staff and kids to participate in their Ready to Read Program!
The Youth Center relies on donations to hep sustain our programs! Please contact the Center if you would like to donate!
- Mondays: June 5th, June 12th and June 19th.
The classes will take place at the Milford Youth Center and will meet at 3:30pm. If you would like more information, contact the Milford Youth Center @508-473-1756 or visit our website: milfordyouthcenter.net. To participate in this free program, you must be a registered member of the Milford Youth Center. Click here for flier.