The Youth Center would like to extend a very appreciative thank you to the following people who donated items and/or their time this month to the Center:
- United Way of Tri-County: We would like to thank the United Way of Tr-County for donating 35 backpacks to some of our MYC After School members for this school year! The United Way of Tri-County runs this annual back-to-school backpack program to help children and youth succeed and learn. The program is a combined effort between area businesses and employees to provide backpacks and school supplies for the school year!
- Thomas family for the donation of this beautiful pool table to replace ours that was falling apart! Also, thank you to Grandma’s Attic Moving company for picking up the new pool table and moving it into the Youth Center
- Jessica Dunn Komenda for donating 4 Madagascar tickets for a musical at Stadium Theater to the Youth Center! to give to a family
- 7-Eleven for donating two large cases of water, bananas and candy
- Milford Softball for donating water, Gatorade, snacks and t-shirts
- Summer Camp families for donating snacks and treats all summer for our campers and staff
- Tom Keenan for donating sports balls
The Youth Center relies on donations to hep sustain our programs! Please contact the Center if you would like to donate!